– Must have a minimum of 1 year experience with WordPress
– 2+ years of experience as a web developer
– Experience in building themes, plugins, etc. for WordPress
– Building user interfaces from PSD files and wireframes for experience nice to have
– Knowledge of compliance standards (HTML, CSS, etc.)
– Must have the ability to liaise professionally with clients
– Must have knowledge of hosting services and domain
– Must have the proven ability to work error-free, including grammar
– Must be responsive
– Must be able to meet milestones and deliverables
Prefer candidates within Colorado (Denver area, Boulder area, Fort Collins area), but may consider a candidate from elsewhere in the U.S.
This position will typically report to a practice principal or team lead on one or more of our client engagements, and will typically work virtually from the individual’s own office.
Please submit your resume and a link(s) to your online portfolio or web sites you have developed, assisted on the development, or modified, if possible.
|Job Category||Web Development|