Variable number of hours per week
1099 freelance contractor (contract-to-hire)
Colorado-based applicants strongly preferred
– Be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of social media campaigns.
– Ideate, draft and finalize social media posts, stories, and video ideas that are engagement worthy and have viral potential.
– Maintain and update social media content calendars.
– Collaborate with content, design, and video teams to produce content for social channels.
– Assist in maintaining the consistency of brand messaging and voice across all social media platforms.
– Analyze ongoing key performance indicators and provide recommendations for continual improvement.
– Be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of social media (Add: content and advertising) campaigns.
– Respond to customers and team within defined service levels.
– Effectively manage scope creep.
– Always demonstrate the value of work to the customer.
– Complete projects and assignments on schedule, and within budget, and effectively manage influences and impacts to schedule and budget.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Fundamental understanding of the web, user- generated content tools and social media.
– Creativity to ideate with viral potential.
– Strong level of proficiency creating content for web pages, blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
– Strong level of proficiency in creating social media ad campaigns
– Excellent grammar and communication skills.
– High attention to detail and design savvy.
– Understanding of what metrics drive making social media decisions.
– Strong organizational skills and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
– Experience with estimating level of effort to perform project and/or tasks.
– Must enjoy working in diverse subject matter.
– Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills are necessary.
– Ability to work well with others and exercise good judgment.
Experience – Associate Level:
– 1 year or more of paid social media work.
– Mid-level: 4 years of more of paid social media work.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, or similar, OR equivalent training and/or experience. If self-taught, please explain in a detailed cover letter.
– Examples of past work are highly desirable.
|Job Category||Social Media|