– 5+ years of Marketing experience as a generalist (digital, research, branding, comms, PR, launch, marketing plans, etc.
– Experience in technology, manufacturing or CPG preferred, but not required
– Degree related to Marketing preferred, but will consider other degrees with marketing experience and qualifications
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and presentation skills
– Advanced MS Office skills, as well as skills with online systems
Candidates within the greater Denver Metro, please.
This contract position will typically work virtually from the individual’s own office and at time from client’s sites along the Front Range.
While this contract role has flexibility, it is expected that there be a high degree of sensitivity towards meeting milestones and deadlines.
Please submit your resume.
The contract opportunity will pay an hourly rate negotiable depending on experience.
|Job Category||Team Lead|