About Crazy Good Marketing
Crazy Good Marketing (CGM) is a national, full-service marketing agency. We deliver crazy good results with a twist.
CGM is not your traditional brick and mortar firm. We are a team of seasoned employees, free agents and trusted partners. Our approach allows us to bring together the right talent, seasoned in all the right ways, to quickly deliver on your specific marketing needs.
With our flexibility and roster of genius talent, we always keep it fresh and cutting-edge.
With CGM, you can count on high performance, fast results.
What We Believe
We are champions of CURIOSITY and WONDER.
We love LEARNING new things.
We believe doing GREAT WORK for our clients starts with UNDERSTANDING what they do and who they are inside and out.
We believe every brand, every company, every organization is UNIQUE.
We are passionate about CONNECTING our clients with their future army of brand evangelists, their fan-girls and fan-boys, their tribe.
We have mastered the trends with buzzwords like STORYTELLING, SOCIAL MEDIA, USER GENERATED CONTENT, and INFLUENCER MARKETING – but we believe the real MAGIC comes from blending cutting-edge with tried-and-true.
We are certain AUTHENTICITY is still greater than POPULARITY.
We know how to uncover your REMARKABLE, that trait, skill, product, service that makes you Crazy Good at whatever it is you do.
Our mission is simple. To help our clients share their Crazy Good with the World.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing multiple client accounts in a fast growing agency environment. They are to oversee a team of marketing professionals who serve as our client’s on-demand marketing team in a virtual environment. While this contract role has flexibility, it is expected that there be a high degree of sensitivity towards meeting milestones and deadlines.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary point of contact for client.
- Set strategic vision and overall marketing plan to accomplish desired sales and marketing goals.
- Responsible for coordinating internal and external resources to ensure all objectives are achieved on time and within budget.
- 5+ years of Marketing experience as a generalist (digital, research, branding, communication, PR, launch, marketing plans, etc.)
- Experience with B2B, B2G and B2C preferred, not required to have all
- Degree related to Marketing preferred, but will consider other degrees with marketing experience and qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and presentation skills. Must be able to adapt communication style for interacting with team members, upper management and clients.
- Time management and organizational skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, and technology
- Leadership skills to motivate team members and manage conflicts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services
- Advanced MS Office skills, as well as skills with online systems
- Financial literacy is a must in understanding budgets and how these numbers translate to team time
- Preference will be given to those who live within the Greater Denver Metro area
This contract position will typically work virtually from the individual’s own office and at time from client’s sites along the Front Range.
The contract opportunity will pay an hourly rate ($40 – $55/hr.) negotiable depending on experience. Location: Front Range Preferred, CO.
Please submit your resume.