Marketing Coordinator Contract (1099) | Part-Time
Crazy Good Marketing (CGM) is a national, full service marketing agency. We deliver crazy good results with a twist.
CGM is not your traditional brick and mortar firm. We are a team of seasoned employees, free agents and trusted partners. Our approach allows us to bring together the right talent, seasoned in all the right ways, to quickly deliver on your specific marketing needs.
With our flexibility and roster of genius talent, we always keep it fresh and cutting-edge.
With CGM, you can count on high performance, fast results.
What We Believe
We are champions of CURIOSITY and WONDER.
We love LEARNING new things.
We believe doing GREAT WORK for our clients starts with UNDERSTANDING what they do and who they are inside and out.
We believe every brand, every company, every organization is UNIQUE.
We are passionate about CONNECTING our clients with their future army of brand evangelists, their fan-girls and fan-boys, their tribe.
We have mastered the trends with buzzwords like STORYTELLING, SOCIAL MEDIA, USER GENERATED CONTENT, and INFLUENCER MARKETING – but we believe the real MAGIC comes from blending cutting-edge with tried-and-true.
We are certain AUTHENTICITY is still greater than POPULARITY.
We know how to uncover your REMARKABLE, that trait, skill, product, service that makes you Crazy Good at whatever it is you do.
Our mission is simple.To help our clients share their Crazy Good with the World.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing company that prides itself on creativity and innovation? We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to participate in general marketing assignments that demonstrates an exceptional work ethic, positive attitude, integrity and can perform with a significant level of detail.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proofing and testing all email communications, blog posts, social media calendars and other marketing campaigns and collateral.
- Supporting and tracking project development and communicating status.
- Some administrative duties to support the CEO and COO, may be required.
If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for advertising strategies and consider yourself a high performer, we want to meet you!
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- 5+ years of Marketing experience as a generalist (digital, research, branding, communications, PR, launch, marketing plans, etc.
- Experience in technology, manufacturing or CPG preferred, but not required.
- Degree related to Marketing preferred, but will consider other degrees with marketing experience and qualifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and presentation skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Experience with Email campaign software such as MailChimp or Constant Contact as well as skills with online systems.
- Must live within the Greater Denver Metro area.
This contract position will typically work virtually from the individual’s own office. At times, it will require onsite visits to the main office location in Louisville.
While this contract role has flexibility, it is expected that there be a high degree of sensitivity towards meeting milestones and deadlines.
Please submit your resume.
The contract opportunity will pay an hourly rate negotiable depending on experience.Location: Front Range Preferred, CO