Crazy Good Marketing (CGM) is a national, full-service, remote marketing agency. We deliver crazy good results with a twist.
CGM is not your traditional brick and mortar firm. We are a team of seasoned employees, free agents and trusted partners. Our approach allows us to bring together the right talent, seasoned in all the right ways, to quickly deliver on our client’s specific marketing needs.
This contract Digital Marketer is responsible for managing all SEO activities such as keyword strategy, content strategy and link building to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic from Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines. Must have the ability to create and oversee paid ads while continually optimizing for performance. This person is also responsible for creating and administering paid ads on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. May also monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design.
PAY RANGE: $60,000 to $70,000 salary Full Time
Part Time and Full Time Available
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEO.
- Perform ongoing keyword research including the discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Conduct research and implement content strategies for ongoing SEO success.
- Recommend changes to the website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and track metrics on an ongoing basis using Google Analytics as the foundation. Work with some or all A/B split testing, heat maps, filters, funnels, etc.
- Ad creation and management.
- Use retargeting platforms such as Google Ads to manage ad performance.
- Use SEO Management software, such SEMRush, Screaming Frog etc. to gather intel and make recommendations for increased performance.
- Fundamental understanding of web, user-generated content tools and social media.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of social media campaigns, ensuring keywords are part of the content strategy.
- Ideate, draft and finalize social media posts, stories and video ideas that are engagement worthy and have viral potential.
- Responsible for social selling on LinkedIn.
- Collaborate with content, design and video teams to produce content for social channels.
- Assist in maintaining the consistency of brand messaging and voice across all platforms.
- Analyze ongoing key performance indicators and provide recommendations for continual improvement.
- Effectively manager scope creep.
- Collaborate and communicate with Team Lead and Team Members in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Be in direct communication with client when needed.
- Creativity to ideate with viral potential.
- Always demonstrate the value of work to the customer.
- Complete projects and assignments on schedule, and within budget and effectively manager influences and impacts to schedule and budget.
- Accurately track and post time in project management software within 24 hours of time being worked.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, or similar, OR equivalent training and/or experience.
- 4+ years or more of freelance/contractor/agency experience.
- Mid-level: 4 years of more of paid SEO/SEM and social media work.
- Strong level of proficiency in creating SEO strategy and delivering social media campaigns.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns and adhering to budgets across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, relevant HTML and CSS.
- Excellent grammar and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Strong organizational skills and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Experience with estimating level of effort to perform project and/or tasks.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite, the Google Suite, Google Tools, and familiarity with all popular browsers.
- Must enjoy working in diverse subject matter.
- Good critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Ability to work well with others and exercise good judgement.
- Google AdWords Certified a plus.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience a plus.
|Job Category||SEO, Social Media|