Job Title: Content Creator
Desired Location: Front Range, CO or within CO or southern Wyoming or reside elsewhere within the US.
The Content Creator will be responsible for writing content for websites, blogs, articles, brochures, newsletters, direct mail, and ads of all kinds on behalf of our clients. You will work with small to mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and government agencies who sell to/serve consumers, businesses and government agencies. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with print and digital media used throughout the customer lifecycle, and an understanding of creating and expressing a brand voice and connecting with the target audience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Skilled in researching industry-related topics including conducting live interviews.
- Ability to prepare well-structured content drafts using Microsoft Office or other digital publishing platforms.
- Ability to adjust tone and voice based on audience.
- Ability to quickly identify and understand the target audience and create content that connects with the target audience.
- Ability to create, understand and express brand voice.
- Ability to identify and create key messages.
- Ability to build a communications calendar.
- Skilled at writing for different channels and media types.
- Familiar with SEO and ability to use keywords in content.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
- Excellent writing grammar and editing skills in English.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Have effective time-management skills.
- Enjoy working in diverse subject matters.
- Have strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Experience with estimating level of effort to perform project and/or tasks.
- Comfortable asking questions when more information is needed.
- Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Ability to work well with others and exercise good judgment.
- Collaborate and communicate with Team Lead and Team Members in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Comfortable working in an online collaboration tool like Teamwork.
- Track one’s own tasks and deadlines, asking for help when needed and communicating challenges when deadlines are not able to be adhered to.)
- The salary or hourly rate is negotiable and commensurate with knowledge, experience, and the market.